Star Syndicate Christmas Star Syndicate Christmas

worst collab ever

wow. this is the worst movie i've ever seen.

jn responds:

nah, i have participated in some worse than this one

Tech-Support Tech-Support

SO TRUE!!!

omg, this is the greatest epesode ever! The second one is also greatness. I lafffed so hard I was almost crying. make more!!!

The Life of a Ninja 2 The Life of a Ninja 2

Greatest Ninja Cartoon Ever

Wow. I feel as though you have been stalking me. And how did you know it was me who killed the president of paruguay with a fork?!

Nice Gross Point Blank Joke! I LOVE that movie! and I love this one. The pink ninja was sooo hot too. but then again, it might just be because she is a ninja. This movie is the bomb! !)!!!

hitchHiker: part Two hitchHiker: part Two

Amazing animations!

OKay, both this and part one are some of the most amazing art and animation done in flash that I've ever seen! keep up the good work! i'll come back to see more of your work!

Round the Rain Round the Rain

how?

how did you do the water effects?! i'm amazed!

Where do clams come from Where do clams come from

Best cartoon animation i've ever seen in flash

This is the best animation i think i've ever seen in flash. are you really a Disney animator? great music, awesome fluid animaiton. funny story, and well executed! Loved it!

Resident Evil For Retards Resident Evil For Retards

funniest thing i've ever seen

this was freakin awesome! so funny. if you've ever even heard of resident evil you need to watch this!!

A New Bunny A New Bunny

wtf? this movie was horrible

how on earth did this get 2nd place. it's not that funny. oh, okay. play off the "extreme" schtick. that's already been done in harold and kumar. And i got over the mass amount of profanity being funny when south park first came out. this just wasn't funny to me.

The Composer The Composer

so sad

omg! this is so sad but really good. i can't make myself watch it again because of how sad it is, but it is awesome. the length is good. the graphics were good! the music was good. great job, i wanna see more work by you.

I Love Egg ep.7 I Love Egg ep.7

samurai eggs! WOOT!

this is the coolest cartoon i've ever seen! GO EGGS! GO EGG NINJAS! cool stuff! :)